My Business Counsel’s experienced team of renewable energy lawyers provides solar energy developers, contractors, landowners, employers, funds, fund advisers, institutional & merchant bank lenders, family offices and brokers, a fully integrated, cross-disciplined spectrum of services to develop projects from start to finish, including:
- Project development including EPC, O&M and related agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Regulatory and permitting;
- Power purchase agreements;
- Construction and project finance facility agreements;
- Insolvency remoteness securitisation drafting into PPAs and leases;
- Real estate advice on agreements for lease, option, and leases;
- Investor-grade due diligence reports and document-pack preparation.
We have extensive solar energy and energy from waste experience that covers a wide variety of clients, and projects, in the UK and across the world. We can apply our depth of knowledge and experience to all other forms of targeted power plant solutions where the funding, contractors and permitting are in place, and a contracts solution under English law is desired.
If you would like further information please contact us on 0121 562 1704 or click the link below to contact us.