Our regulatory team are able to assist with a wide range of professional conduct proceedings. My Business Counsel’s experienced team of lawyers are able to assist with cases brought against individuals by professional bodies including those bought by:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- General Medical Council (GMC) and Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service (MPTS) proceedings
- General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- General Optical Council (GOC)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)
- Teaching Regulation Authority (TRA)
Our professional conduct lawyers are able to advise on the initial response to any Notification of Complaint and represent clients during formal interviews. Our regulatory and professional conduct lawyers will liaise with the regulatory body throughout the disciplinary process dealing with the response to the findings of a Regulator’s investigation through to preparing for any substantive disciplinary (FTP) hearing.
If you would like further information please contact us on 0121 562 1704 or click the link below to contact us.