My Business Counsel’s health and safety lawyers understand that our clients need a focused and effective response to health and safety law issues and regulatory and manslaughter investigations, often in urgent circumstances. We combine key sector insight and legal expertise, working closely with our energy, construction, transport, real estate and environment teams to deliver the right solutions to our clients.
Accidents in the work place are unavoidable, and whilst businesses strive to achieve an accident-free workplace, at times this is not always possible. We have the depth of experience and the resources required to provide immediate assistance following an incident. With increasing financial exposure for organisations convicted of health and safety breaches, having the right advice from the outset can be critical.
Our health and safety lawyers have proven expertise in UK and EU safety frameworks, advising on investigations; improvement and prohibition notices; prosecutions including corporate manslaughter and gross negligence manslaughter; and related civil claims.
Our health and safety lawyers represent clients at inquests and inquiries to protect their interests, often in high profile cases requiring a sensitive approach.
Our experienced regulatory lawyers can help prioritise your objectives and promote a positive outcome to any investigation. This can be by supporting your business, staff and management following an accident, during the accident investigation, or at PACE interviews, inquests, and through
Our dedicated team can assist you with:
- defending manslaughter/corporate manslaughter and health and safety allegations
- dealing with fire safety investigations, notices and prosecutions
- appeals against Improvement, Prohibition and other Enforcement Notices
- representation at inquests, public inquiries and interviews under caution
- crisis management and incident investigation
- health and safety consultancy service, compliance audits and proactive policy advice
- specialist advice on COMAH, CDM, and all other specialist health and safety legislation
- media consultation to avoid brand damage
If you would like further information please contact us on 0121 562 1704 or click the link below to contact us.